Beef Bone Broth - 500ml
Enjoy this delicious broth as a snack, a side to your meal or in place of your regular hot bevvie! It's a great to sip on during the cooler months – or when you're feeling a little bit run down.
This quality beef broth is made with certified organic grass-fed beef bones. Slow cooked for over 24 hours with Australian-grown herbs and vegetables and bio-dynamic apple cider vinegar. How's that for a stellar ingredients list?
Serving suggestion: Add salt and spice to taste. We love it with a tiny pinch of sea salt, a swig of hot sauce and some pepper.
FYI: a few of the benefits of bone broth include:
- May help reduce inflammation
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports strong and healthy bones
- Aids digestion and can help heal the lining of the gut, aka ‘leaky gut’
- Promotes a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut
- Can increase collagen for healthy skin, shiny hair and strong nails
Great meal or snack | Promotes good gut health | Winter warmer
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Calories (cal)||22 Cal||54 Cal|
Filtered water, beef bones (30%)*, carrot*, onion*, apple cider, vinegar*, garlic*, seasonal ans/or dried herbs*, sea salt, pepper.